Converting your documents such as HTML, Microsoft Word Document, and JPG images to high-quality PDFs can be intimidating. However, thanks to the continuous advancement of technology, PDF converters are created to help make your conversion journey easier, faster, and more efficient; One of them is the popular GoGoPDF.
This all-in-one PDF tool offers numerous conversion services that will allow you to turn your documents into high-quality PDF files in a short period. Besides that, it’s also one of the best picks if you’re looking for a hassle-free conversion that won’t cost you much. The GoGoPDF converter is 100% free. If you’re curious about this online conversion tool, here’s a quick guide on how you can convert your documents into PDF with the GoGoPDF converter.
HTML to PDF
Converting your HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) to PDF is one of the features offered by GoGoPDF’s conversion tool. With this online platform’s help, you can now transform any web page into a PDF file without dealing with complicated instructions. Plus, you only have to wait for a few minutes to get the output that you need.
Furthermore, GoGoPDF’s HTML to PDF converter works well on all major operating systems, from Mac, Linux, and Windows to Android and iOS. There’s no doubt you can access this PDF transformation tool whenever and wherever you are as long as you have a working internet connection.
Additionally, you don’t have to get intimidated by the procedure of converting your website to Portable Document Format. Why? Because GoGoPDF makes sure that its conversion process is user-friendly with straightforward and easy-to-follow steps. To get started, here’s a quick tour of how you can turn your HTML documents to PDF files with GoGoPDF conversion services:
- Get the link of your Hypertext Markup Language document and paste it into GoGoPDF’s conversion box.
- After you pasted the link on the toolbar, this converter will start the process of transforming your web page into a nicely formatted PDF.
- Wait for a few minutes until the process is all done.
- For the final touch, download your newly converted PDF file and save it on your computer. You can also copy the link and share it on your accounts.
Microsoft Word Document to PDF
Make your Microsoft Word Documents easier to read, print, and share by converting them into PDF files. As such, GoGoPDF online tool will make this transformation possible with just a few clicks and can be finished in a short period. Isn’t it impressive? But wait! There’s more!
This DOCX to PDF conversion tool supports Windows, Linux, Mac, and other leading operating systems, so you can use their services on multiple platforms. Moreover, it is also accessible to popular search engines such as Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
Hence, as long as you have one of the platforms and mainstream browsers mentioned above, you can quickly turn any word documents into PDF without having any problems. Moving forward, here’s a quick guide on how to use GoGoPDF’s conversion tool to change the format of your file from DOCX to PDF:
- Open your device’s file manager and choose the word document you wish to turn into PDF files. Another way to upload your file to GoGoPDF’s conversion box is to drag and drop your documents to their server.
- After transporting your file to the toolbar, the converter will analyze your file to start the conversion process.
- In just a minute or two, you can get the output that you need.
- To save the newly formatted PDF document, you should click the download button and copy the link provided by GoGoPDF and paste it to all your social media accounts.
JPG to PDF
If you’re looking for a helping hand that could turn your JPG or Joint Photographic Group documents into PDF files, the GoGoPDF conversion tool is what you need. This platform can handle your JPG images and combine them into one single PDF file in just a short while. You can do it through Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and other mainstream search engines.
Another good thing about this JPG to PDF converter is its ability to protect personal information. With this, you don’t have to worry about your privacy and security if you upload your JPG images to their website. It is stated on GoGoPDF’s corporate policy that no one has access to your documents aside from you, and it will be auto-deleted after an hour.
Further, you won’t have to waste your time installing any software when using this online conversion tool since all its transactions happen in the cloud. That means it will not occupy any capacity from your computer, and it has no limit in file size, no online registration needed, and no watermark either.
If you want to know how this converter works, here’s a step by step guide in turning your JPG documents into high-quality PDFs through GoGoPDF.
- From your computer, choose the JPG images that you wish to convert into a PDF file or drag and drop them into the GoGoPDF toolbox.
- Next, select your desired output format from the given options. Tap the convert button to begin the conversion process.
- Wait for a few moments.
- Finally, after a while, your freshly transformed PDF document is ready, and you can download it on your disc. You can also copy the link and share it on your social media accounts if you want to have a backup file.
If you think converting your documents to PDF files with high-quality is difficult to achieve, you should check out the GoGoPDF website and discover how it can make conversion easier. May it be from HTML to PDF, Microsoft Word Document to PDF, or JPG images to PDF, this online converter can help you with your needs.
Moreover, the conversion services mentioned above are just some of GoGoPDF’s features. If you want to know more about this efficient all-in-one PDF tool, you can search more about it and discover the amazing things it can offer.