How To Get Google Adsense Approval? This is one of the most common questions new bloggers have in their mind when they are about to start their blogging journey.
Even I had such queries back in 2013.
So, No Worries!
In this article, I will cover the complete A to Z Guide on how one can get Google AdSense approval easily.
How To Get Google Adsense Approval
I am writing this Google Adsense Approval Guide for 3 types of people:
- You haven’t applied for Google Adsense
- You have applied but got rejected
- You don’t know about Google Adsense.
Let’s get started.
What is Google Adsense?
Google Adsense is an Ad Network owned by Google by which Bloggers or any content creators can earn money from their blog, website.
Google Adsense Approval Eligibility:
When I say high-quality content, I don’t mean you have to show your vocabs skills. Just make sure, you write content with no grammatical mistakes even a 6th grader can read & understand your writeups. You don’t have to be a master’s in English or any other language.
If you want to know how much content you need to have, I would say 30, Even though I have approved Adsense with just 6 posts, but for the safe side, let’s keep it 30. It’s enough. Period.
There are a few pages that I always make for the websites before applying to Google Adsense.
- About Us
- Terms & Condition
- Contact Us
If you are having a blog in these niches, you won’t get Google Adsense approval with these niche content.
Check what kind of websites Google doesn’t allow – https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/9335567
Apply For Google Adsense Approval Step-By-Step
Create Gmail Account
You need to have a Gmail account, it can be a new or old email account, just make sure the number used in that email is not used in any other Adsense account.
Sign Up For Adsense Account
- Visit https://www.google.com/adsense/
- Click “Sign Up“
- Put down your “Website URL” & “Email Address“
- Mark “Yes” in Box about agreeing that you can allow Google to send you suggestions related to customized help and performance.
- Accept Google Adsense Terms & Conditions after reviewing.
- Click “Continue” or “Create Account”
- Copy the Code & Paste it between anywhere between <head> </head>.
- After Pasting Code, Click “Submit“
If you follow these steps and still not getting Google Adsense Approval, let us know via comment, I or any of our community members would love to help you out with that.